Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Seven random facts

Kristy tagged me for this random facts meme. Seeing as how she's been nothing but sweet to me, the least I can do is tell you seven random things about myself. Who's it gonna hurt? (Crafting content will resume asap.)

Rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I can't stand orange-flavored things (e.g., candy, soda). Real orange things -- like the well-known fruit, the orange-- are perfectly delicious. My aversion stems directly from eating too many baby aspirin as a child. (I also despise olives and cilantro, but that is a direct result of their being disgusting.)

2. I can't ride a bike. Laugh all you want. It is what it is.

3. I love office supply stores and bookstores. The good ones fill me with a profound sense of calm.

4. I stopped drinking caffeine in December of '06. Prior to that, I drank several Cokes a day (regular - never diet, in a can - not a bottle) for many years. How else would I have been able to get through all those years of grad school?

5. I don't eat red meat or any of the cute animals (e.g., lambs, ducks, pigs). I am gradually backing my way out of all the meats. (Ha HA! Dirty!)

6. I hate shopping for clothes. Hatehatehate it. For a bazillion reasons. One of those reasons is that I really like beautiful clothes, and those clothes are always super-expensive. And I just can't be a part of that. That is not how want to spend my millions!

7. I believe that anything is possible as long as you've got a team of folks to support you in that thing. Really.

Instead of tagging seven other people, I'll do this: If you have a blog and want to take part, feel free to say so in the comments, and we'll all head over there straightaway to learn random things about you!

Memes!

P.S. I have another small batch of items coming to me from Superbuzzy, and boy are these items cute. You'll see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so curious as to your NEWEST Superbuzzy haul. Won't you just give us the codes???

Dr. B. said...

I think I bought the last of some things, so you'll have to wait for my photos of them. Other things are surprises that I won't be able to reveal until next week. Sorry to be such a tease, but look, you are the one who started all this Superbuzzy nonsense. Lest we forget! :)

Kristy said...

I am afraid to even go look over at Superbuzzy. To hear ya'll talk, it sounds like some sort of crafting black hole that, once you get too close to the edge, you can never go back.

Also, thanks for the 7 things. I feel they same way you do about the orange-flavored things. I also abhor watermelon-flavored things. Actual watermelons are a-ok.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid that even I made a Superbuzzy purchase yesterday. Yikes!